The Worldwide Quest Blog
Enjoy our leaders’ reports from the field, our travellers’ stories and pictures, travel advice and staff picks from trips we’re working on.
Expedition Chile 2012: Andy Johnson
In Andy's own words: 'I like birds. I like to find them, listen to them, watch them, photograph them, draw them and write about them.' Well with a little funding from Cornell Lab of Ornithology and an Ivy Student Expedition grant, Andy set out with colleagues on a Chile expedition and came back with remarkable footage....
Travel Discoveries. To the Distant Skies and Beyond
When you travel at night do you stare at the earth below, entranced by lights and stars? Do you try to figure out where you are? What are those lights? Where is that coastline? Are you amazed at the light show and vastness of our planet? Then you should watch this video produced by NASA captured from their International Space Station as it orbits earth. Spectacular! All Alone in the Ni...
Climate on the Rocks....
If you are engaged over the concerns of the melting Arctic ice, then you might enjoy reading this recent article in the Globe and Mail: Ice, please – climate on the rocks....
Colourful New Monkey Species Discovered!
A colourful new monkey species has been discovered in the Democratic Republic of Congo!...
- Joy to the CITIES!
- Reading List for Epic Northwest Passage Expedition
- Welcome to the RCGS Resolute
- Only 4 spaces left on Havana!
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish Part II
- Science Lab Installed Onboard RCGS Resolute
- Arthur Frommer: I Love This Canadian Program of Literary Discussions and Tours
- Most Liveable Cities: Where People Flourish
- All Before Breakfast at Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Alum's Career on the Ocean Began in the Forest
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!