The Worldwide Quest Blog
Enjoy our leaders’ reports from the field, our travellers’ stories and pictures, travel advice and staff picks from trips we’re working on.
Climate on the Rocks....
If you are engaged over the concerns of the melting Arctic ice, then you might enjoy reading this recent article in the Globe and Mail: Ice, please – climate on the rocks....
Colourful New Monkey Species Discovered!
A colourful new monkey species has been discovered in the Democratic Republic of Congo!...
- Unearthing the Recipe for Rare Gemstones in the Canadian Arctic
- Berry Season on Fogo Island (With a Recipe!)
- Why is Georgia (the country) on Our Minds?
- Icy Connections: Why the Arctic Fascinates a Whale Biologist
- Cities that Reign in Spain
- 5 Reasons to Cruise the Emirates with Worldwide Quest in November
- A Front Row Seat to a Bhutanese Tshechu
- Jessica Linton's Notes from the Field: Monarchs of Mexico
- Georgia on My Plate: A Culinary Journey in the Caucasus
- An Interview with Anne Tristine Nguyen
This photo was recently taken by Quest traveller Victoria T. in Tanzania!
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!