The Worldwide Quest Blog
Enjoy our leaders’ reports from the field, our travellers’ stories and pictures, travel advice and staff picks from trips we’re working on.
Travel Discoveries. To the Distant Skies and Beyond
When you travel at night do you stare at the earth below, entranced by lights and stars? Do you try to figure out where you are? What are those lights? Where is that coastline? Are you amazed at the light show and vastness of our planet? Then you should watch this video produced by NASA captured from their International Space Station as it orbits earth. Spectacular! All Alone in the Ni...
Climate on the Rocks....
If you are engaged over the concerns of the melting Arctic ice, then you might enjoy reading this recent article in the Globe and Mail: Ice, please – climate on the rocks....
Colourful New Monkey Species Discovered!
A colourful new monkey species has been discovered in the Democratic Republic of Congo!...
- 5 Reasons to Cruise the Emirates with Worldwide Quest in November
- A Front Row Seat to a Bhutanese Tshechu
- Jessica Linton's Notes from the Field: Monarchs of Mexico
- Georgia on My Plate: A Culinary Journey in the Caucasus
- An Interview with Anne Tristine Nguyen
- The Riveting Story of the Trans-Siberian Railway
- My kind of walk…
- A TALE OF TWO CITIES - Havana: Capital of Creativity
- The Gambia is a Hit!
- In the Footsteps of the Artist with Nella Cotrupi
This photo was recently taken by Quest traveller Victoria T. in Tanzania!
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!