Flying with knives
Regulations are being loosened up once again around flying with knives and utensils. Only very small blades are permitted - great for peeling oranges while on safari or cutting off those sticky baggage tags! Also, the king of corkscrews may also find its way back into your carry-on. We know how much they have been missed for those special end of day sips on the balcony!
- Four High Arctic Birds
- Thoughts on the Arctic
- Notes from the Field: Big Cats at the Ends of the Earth
- Unearthing the Recipe for Rare Gemstones in the Canadian Arctic
- Berry Season on Fogo Island (With a Recipe!)
- Why is Georgia (the country) on Our Minds?
- Icy Connections: Why the Arctic Fascinates a Whale Biologist
- Cities that Reign in Spain
- 5 Reasons to Cruise the Emirates with Worldwide Quest in November
- A Front Row Seat to a Bhutanese Tshechu
This photo was recently taken by Quest traveller Victoria T. in Tanzania!
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!