Flying with knives
Regulations are being loosened up once again around flying with knives and utensils. Only very small blades are permitted - great for peeling oranges while on safari or cutting off those sticky baggage tags! Also, the king of corkscrews may also find its way back into your carry-on. We know how much they have been missed for those special end of day sips on the balcony!
- Behind the Medellin Miracle
- Remarkable Women of Uzbekistan
- A Rare Cat on a Serengeti Spring Day
- North American Monarch Population Primed to Deliver a Spectacular Show in Mexico in 2020!
- Medellín’s Impressive Transformations
- Siberia’s Old Believers
- Laurielle Discovers Chettinad
- The Greeks Really Do Have Near-mythical Origins, Ancient DNA Reveals
- The Saskatchewan Autumn Experience
- A Narwhal x Beluga Hybrid
This photo was recently taken by Quest traveller Victoria T. in Tanzania!
We Want To Hear From You!
Have a travel tip or news item you want to share with us? Please send us an email with the details and if we can credit you for providing us with the info!