- Group size is usually less than 18 people
- Accommodation is always central to our activities
- We pay attention to cuisine, including our well researched choice of restaurants
- Our guides are selected for expertise and congeniality!
Our masala mix for the curious traveller, these are the small group tours that take you to more than the ‘must-see’ places on your bucket list. We bring together a whole range of ingredients and experiences; iconic sights, jaw-dropping scenery, informative guides, a comfortable pace, careful attention to accommodation and meals and always in small groups, fully escorted.
- Learning about temple architecture from the curator at Mamallapuram
- Photographing fields of rhododendrons in the Himalayas
- Playing a game of chinlone with new friends in Myanmar
- Preparing appetizers with new friends in Jodhpur
- Tasting wine with the maker in Mendoza
Spectacular North IndiaOct 23 - Nov 06, 2017 (15 days)
Morocco: Casbahs, Souks, and the SaharaMar 01-11, 2018 (11 days)
Essence of ChinaApr 05-17, 2018 (13 days)
Bolivia & PeruApr 12-23, 2018 (12 days)
Uzbekistan: Bukhara, Samarkhand, and the Silk RoadApr 26 - May 07, 2018 (12 days)
South India & Sri LankaNov 01-15, 2018 (15 days)